Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Magic of a Singing Fox on Fire

So apparently there's this thing called Foxy Tunes that you can install for Mozilla Firefox whereas it will allow you to show people on various sites what you are listening to. It works with Windows Media Player, Winamp, Last.fm, iTunes, Xbox Media Center, Yahoo! Media Player... pretty much over 25 different audio players. It even puts an icon in the top right corner of your tools where you edit your posts so when you click it, it instantly inserts the song you have playing on your media player. As you can see below, I am listening to "Welcome Home" by Coheed & Cambria, who are amazing in concert by the way. I saw them live while off duty from concert shooting, and it was all well worth not making the guest list due to it overflowing months prior to the show.

Although I am absolutely pissed about all the stuff I had to go through for my Human Communications class today, Foxy Tunes has definitely lifted my spirits tonight. I advise this to be a must-be-downloaded-at-once download! :)

----------------
Now playing: Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home
via FoxyTunes

1 comment: