Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

3.34.09 I don't believe I've ever felt so sick for so long whereas I had to take two days off from classes like this. Complaining doesn't seem to fit in right at the moment though since I am the last one to have caught this virus that's already ran through the rest of my family. Except now my boyfriend and both of his parents now have it.

Well, in other news to lighten up the day's mood, I got another tattoo a couple Fridays ago. (which makes me realize how much time I haven't been spending on blogger.) Not the best feeling being as I truly love to blog. Anyway! The tattoo is of Amaterasu, the wolf sun goddess from the video game, Okami. Told you guys I would get it! :)

As for my other now naked forearm, Wolf Link from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess will be there. I will have a photo up as soon as I get that one done, I promise! <3>

------------------------------------------------


3.25.09 (continuation here b/c I forgot to post the entry yesterday, so I decided to just make it continue into today's entry.)

And another reason for being so joyful about this move, the house I am in as of now is completely suck-ish. No back yard, no fences, not enough rooms, small basement, no garage, wrecked shed, paper thin walls, slanted flooring, slanted shelves, windows that don't lock right, okay plumbing, shit plumbing, crackhead neighbors with pesky, rude children, awful lighting, shitty insulation, small closets... You all have no idea how excited I am to strip this house of my belongings and move into a new home.

And moving into a new, big and beautiful home. New inspiration I tell ya! Whole top for my loving boyfriend and I. First floor to my mother, brother and sister. Whole huge livable basement to my father. Studio apartment in backyard to my uncle. Huge backyard to run around in and build in. Room to put up the trampoline. Beautiful above ground pool. Large deck. Skylights in second floor. Huge master bedroom. Huge closets. Beautiful bathroom. Room to build a pond. My new home... like my old. For all these years I feared I would never feel at home again is right ahead in the next chapter of my life. These 3 stone cold feeling years will crumble and fade. The many breakdowns I cried through, wishing I could have my childhood home back. But to think if I never moved, would I have met my loving boyfriend? The tough decision... one I could never do anything about.

Now moving into a big house with my boyfriend. It's a problem solved... and a warming feeling to my heart. I hate to sound corny, but I really am spilling my heart out right now. My mom said to me, my boyfriend, his parents, and my brother that "we'll live on rice and beans if we have to." Now besides the fact that I love white rice, and beans are tolerable to me, this just meant so much for me to hear coming from my mother. She sounds so determined to purchase this house.

This is such a turning point in my life... I will be happy again. I will feel inspired. I will .... I should not get ahead of myself. Never should. I just want to see the best things happen, I cannot wait until then. I am sorry if I have any spelling errors or keep using the word "I" too much, but I really am as happy as I sound.

Hmm... I'm also getting over another cold. Which has been sucking. I doubt you can even call it a cold. More like a monstrous life threatening virus. Damn ultra Rhino Virus #4570! haha. Okay, like I really know which strand of the Ultra Raging Rhino Virus it is. :) But as usual, it flew through my whole family and hit me last. Now my boyfriend and his parents have it. :(

Oysh! Coona! Now double in size. I know I brought her up earlier. But seriously, she was 6 lbs 3 weeks ago... now she's nearly 11 lbs! My chubby puppy. :)

I'm sure this is getting boring now. I'm just spilling random things that have been going on since I last logged in. I apologize. Thanks for reading! <3


2 comments:

  1. Awesome tatoo, its good to get something thats meaningful. To many people get tatoos just for the hell of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, aww thank you. Oh yeah! I never really put the meaning down for what it meant to me, did I? Oops.

    I decided to get Amaterasu because Okami was the last game I ever purchased before I moved from my childhood home. It's a game of art, endless dreaming, played on my favorite system of all time (the playstation), and I'm overly obsessed with wolves. :) Thanks for the comment, hun!

    ReplyDelete